- Quality Self Catering Accomodation sleeping up to four people, in a king size bed in large bedroom, and a single or twin in small bedroom.
- Fully equipped and maintained to a very high standard, including oak furniture, leather suite, egyptian cotton towels and hotel standard white bed linen. Everything is provided for your comfort.
- DreamTime House has magnificent views of the Tor and Chalice Hill from the front and Somerset Levels from the back upstairs.
- Peaceful location with lovely secure rear garden, the house is on the Michael Ley Line and has White and Red spring water running in a culvert beneath the length of the garden.
- Walking distance to Chalice Well Gardens, the White Spring, the Tor etc.
- Two allocated parking spaces.
- Prices from only £200 per week with our regular special offers.
- Cost includes heating and electric and a welcome basket.
- VisitEngland *** 3 Star rating
LOCATION With views of the Tor and Chalice Hill from the front bedroom, and the Somerset Levels toward Butleigh from the rear bedroom, these are truly heart lifting.
LOCATION Within 5 to 15 minutes walk of the most popular sites in Glastonbury – the Tor, Chalice Well Gardens, Glastonbury Abbey, Glastonbury Goddess Temple and Hall, the Levels, the Rural Life Museum, the High Street with its many interesting shops, eateries etc. We provide ample local information for you, to ensure that you don’t miss anything during your stay.
LOCATION The peace and quiet, definitely one of the quietest places in Glastonbury, with no traffic noise. This makes it perfect for a relaxing holiday, or maybe a self-led retreat. We can provide information sheets which we will send in advance of your stay to enhance your retreat experience, if you wish.
Superbly comfortable and clean accommodation - the main bedroom has a king size bed with memory foam mattress for luxury and comfort. All beds have white linen and soft white Egyptian cotton towels are provided.
Extremely well equipped with everything you need to enjoy your self-catering holiday in Glastonbury, including Wi-Fi. If there is anything that would enhance your holiday another time please let us know so that we can try to provide it for you.
DreamTime’s lovely garden, with brand new decking area, perfect for relaxing in and/or for your children to play in, safely and securely.
Two allocated parking spaces, an absolute bonus in such a busy, bustling town.
DreamTime House is perfectly situated to make it your centre for exploring further afield than Glastonbury itself. For example, it is only 6 miles from the cathedral city of Wells; 2 miles from Street, with the Clark’s retail shops; 16 miles from Burnham-on-Sea; 18 miles from Weston Super Mare and 27 miles from historic Bath. We provide ample information pamphlets of the surrounding attractions to help you plan your holiday time.
DreamTime House is a perfect base from which to explore the spiritual sites in the surrounding areas. For example Burrowbridge Mump is a 12 mile drive away; Cheddar Gorge 14 miles; Brent Knoll 16 miles; Cadbury Castle 18 miles; Avebury and Silbury Hill each 50 miles; Stonehenge 52 miles, and Salisbury Cathedral City 55 miles. It is also ideal as a base for cycling and/or walking holidays.
Glastonbury is recognised as having at least one energy vortex, an area of invisible, swirling energy emanating from the earth and producing an uplifting, rejuvenating sensation in visitors. Some areas are particularly calming, rather than energising, especially within the Chalice Well Gardens. DreamTime House has a culvert of water running under the length of the garden, from the Red and White Springs. The dual energy Serpent ley line which runs from Lands End to Norfolk, has two lines of energy interlacing it - the Michael and the Mary. We have discovered that the straight Michael Mary ley runs through DreamTime House, we will publish the map here soon. Glastonbury also has a strong connection to the Earth’s Chakras - some ancient traditions name Chalice Hill as the Heart Chakra of the world, some name the Glastonbury Tor. It is also said to be the mythical Isle of Avalon, legends abound of this connection with our ancient past. Marion Zimmer Bradley wrote a wonderful book, The Mists of Avalon, which connects deeply to this myth/legend.